SUSE Linux Server-3124
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Administration
This course is designed for those who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) operating system.
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills that are fundamental in administering the SLES Operating System:
- Install SLES 12 and perform basic Linux configuration steps
- Become familiar with the command line interface and the most important commands
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage software
- Use basic network commands and NFS
Students will be able to install and configure a SLES 12 server and integrate it into an existing network. They will be able to do the most important system administrator tasks.
This course is designed for students without previous Linux experience. Basic computer skills on any operating system is required.
- Duration5 day
- Skill levelbeginner
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings