SUSE Linux Server-3125
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Advanced Administration
The course SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Advanced Administration builds upon the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12: Administration course and teaches advanced system administration task on SLES 12.
SLES 12 comes with several innovative technologies – such as systemd as a SystemV init replacement, GRUB2, UEFI, GPT support, and others. This course covers these innovations and also teaches a system administrator how to administer SLES 12 efficiently and effectively.
After attending the course, the student should be capable to administer SLES 12, including systemd, to deal with specialized networking and storage setups, and should have a solid understanding of basic Bash scripts.
Attending students should have a good working knowledge of general system configuration and command line work with Linux.
In instructor-led classes, students may be offered to take the SUSE Certified Linux Professional Practicum exam in the last afternoon of the class.
Delivery Method: Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-Study Kit, Exam
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Level: Intermediate
The goal of this course is to enable the SLES 12 administrator to
- Use the Shell efficiently and create Shell scripts
- Configure IPv6 and manage specialized network configuration setups
- Manage Storage
- Manage Processes, the boot process, and Systemd
- Configure common network services
- Establish server health and troubleshoot problems
Before attending this course, it is highly recommended that students have a good working knowledge of Linux and should be able to:
- Perform partitioning and file system setup and maintenance
- Perform system configuration including network setup and user management
- Manage software packages
- Work on the command line including file management and text editingThis knowledge can be gained through the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Administration Course.
- Duration5 day
- Skill levelintermediate
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average base on 0 ratings